Michael Hill Jewellers humm Big things and SKYE Staff Incentive
Michael Hill Jewellers
humm Big things and SKYE Staff Incentive
Questions & Answers
What is the 4 for $50 staff incentive?
Flexigroup is running a National Salesperson Incentive to reward and recognise top humm/skye performers.
How does the 4 for $50 incentive work?
The salesperson incentive runs for 2 months: 1 November 2019 – 31 December 2019.
The goal is to increase humm Big things and Skye sales across the 2-month campaign period.
How do I qualify?
To qualify each salesperson must settle 4 humm Big things and/or Skye sales within the incentive period.
The minimum humm and/or Skye purchase amount must be equal to or more than $1000
For humm Big things the $1000 can include the customers’ deposit
All Skye and humm Big things terms will qualify
The salesperson needs to enter his or her name in the identical format each time the purchase is completed in the humm or Skye portal for the sale to count.
The sale/s must be settled by the 31st December 2019 to qualify
If the name is not identical each time it will not count towards the 4 sales
Humm Little things purchases will not qualify for this incentive
What’s the reward?
Every 4 settled humm Big things and/or Skye sales made by a salesperson will receive $50 paid through Michael Hill Payroll by 31st January 2020.
Four for $50 - Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the campaign is FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. FlexiCards Australia is a subsidiary of Flexigroup Limited. Level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The joint promoter of the campaign is Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd ABN 28 129 228 986. Certegy Ezi-Pay is a subsidiary of Flexigroup Limited, level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Campaign commences 1 November 2019 and ends 31 December 2019 and applies to eligible Skye and humm Big things sales greater than or equal to $1000 approved and settled sale by Michael Hill employees between 1 November 2019 and ends 31 December 2019.
- Offer available to Michael Hill Jeweller employees only.
- Information on how to qualify and the prizes/rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All parties entering the campaign consent to Flexigroup using their name, store details and sales volume of Skye and humm Big Things products and consent to Flexigroup publicising, broadcasting or otherwise disclosing these details to other stores. Eligible winner’s consent to participate in a photo shoot for promotional purposes if required. Any such material remains the sole property of Flexigroup and may be used by Flexigroup in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Flexigroup.
- The results of the four for $50 campaign are final and conclusive in all circumstances and Flexigroup will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result, including in the event of a dispute.
- Each salesperson who achieves 4 settled humm Big Things and/or Skye sales with receive $50 paid through Michael Hill Payroll by 31 January 2020.
- The salesperson needs to enter his or her name in the identical format each time the purchase is completed in the humm or skye portal for the sale to count.
- Cancelled, refunded or withdrawn purchases will not count as eligible sales in this campaign, ie, returns will be subtracted from the sales tally for the relevant Michael Hill employee.
- Eligible sales need to be equal to or over $1000 and must be financed by humm Big things or Skye. Humm Little things transactions will not qualify.
- Flexigroup reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any consultant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Flexigroup to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All eligible sales will be audited at the end of the campaign and this may result in a change in the number of eligible sales credited for each salesperson.
- The winners will be announced on Friday 13th January 2020. The winners will be notified via email.
- If this campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Flexigroup, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Flexigroup reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Flexi (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, reward or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Flexi) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Flexi; (d) any variation in prize or reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize or reward.
- Privacy Statement: Flexigroup has collected information to enter you in this promotion. You can access the personal information about you held by Flexigroup by calling 1300 115 533 or online at www.skyecard.com.au.
- These Terms and Conditions are the true account and if any terms and conditions changes, Flexigroup Head Office will provide this to you in writing.